The first in Azerbaijan Teachers' Seminary
(gymnasium) was opened in Gazakh in 1918. The building of
the Teachers' Seminary is located in centre of the town. The
outer facades are decorated with plain bricks and present
features of architectural ornaments of Ganja-Gazakh region.
The building is erected in 1910.
When Azeri sector of Gory Seminary was transferred to
Gazakh in 1918, Meshadi Ibrahim, one of the well-known noble
man bestowed his two-storey, 17-room estate upon seminary.
In 1918-1959 an educational institution operated there and
prepared about 3000 teachers for Azerbaijan.
At present, secondary school N 4 occupies the building.